Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm moving to Honduras!!

in 5 days!! DECEMBER 28TH!!


Hello to all of my wonderful family, friends, and supporters!! I NEED YOUR HELP! As I am looking forward to making the big move to Honduras, I am still in need of financial support!

One-time donations are great, but I am also looking for some consistent, faithful monthly supporters to cover my everyday living expenses. Here is a tentative break-down of the budget:


HONDURAS MONTHLY BUDGET:
Food & Lodging: $200
Transportation: $30
Student loan: $80
Visa fees: $10
Phone & internet: $30
Flights (to US every 6 months): $150-200
Spending money: $100
Miscellaneous, emergencies, etc.: $200

Overall Goal (for first year): $10,000...I have already raised $2200 so I am currently at 22% of my goal!!

Please prayerfully consider partnering with me as I minister to street kids in Honduras!! Every little bit counts!!


Make a tax-deductible donation:


1. Online Donation:
www.WorldOutreach.org 
Click DONATE & select Cassandra Schott #135
(choose one-time or monthly gift)


2. Mail Checks to:
World Outreach Ministries
P.O. Box B
Marietta, GA 30061

(designate for Cassandra Schott #135)


No comments:

Post a Comment