Monday, October 31, 2011

Photo blog: update from Colorado!

I LOVE living only an hour away from my sister, Erin! 
We get to spend almost every weekend together :)

[sister time in Boulder, CO]

[hiking Hanging Lake]

[enjoying Yogurtland!!]

----------

Also LOVING time with my best friends in Colorado--enjoying fall activities!!

[apple cider & pumpkins]

[Jeramie, Kaitlin, & Kelsey]

[Lynda & me]

[our jack-o-lanterns]

[finished jack-o-lanterns]

[with Kelly]

----------

And babysitting for some of my favorite kids on the planet! :)

[Princess Torrey & Bryce, as Captain Jack!]

[eating Nerds]

--------------

Birthday weekend celebrations!!

[getting wings @ B-Dubs!!]

[ice cream cake with best friends!]

[Coors Brewery Tour]

[taste test]

[getting lost in the corn maze]

[corn maze w/ Kelsey & Erin]

[Senior Night volleyball game]

[lunch with Abby!]

[cheesecake--thanks, Kels!]

I will be in Colorado for about 3 more weeks before heading back to Indiana for Thanksgiving. My time here has been amazing and blessed! It's hard to believe this chapter of my life is almost over, but the friends I have here will be life-long!

1 comment:

  1. It is so awesome to see you enjoying yourself so much Cassie. I am so jealous...I need to have some time in the states to CHILL :) Can't wait for you to be here! Love Tony

    ReplyDelete