Monday, October 3, 2011

Photo blog: life in the states.

I am back in the US visiting family and friends while raising support to move back to Honduras in January. Here is a sneak peek of my past two weeks in the states!

ATLANTA
Rebecca & Mary picked me up from the airport in Atlanta when I got back from Honduras--THANKS girls!! :)

I stayed in Atlanta for The Awakening--a weekend retreat for World Race Alumni, then  
 found a ride up to Virginia to visit my WR teammate, Alex!!

VIRGINIA
Coffee date with Alex in Williamsburg, Virginia

Virginia Beach

Hanging out at the beach with Alex--so refreshing!!

INDIANA
Back in Indiana--breakfast date with Muriah

Dinner with Beth and Mom

Daddy/daughter date night!!

Welcome home party with family--Anna, Uncle Brian, Aunt Diane, and Miles

I was in Indiana for about 5 days unpacking, spending time with family, and repacking to go to Colorado. 

COLORADO
Hanging out with friends--Carmen and Kelsey

Enjoying the beautiful fall weather and Aspen trees--with Kaitlin and Kelsey

 Sister time with Erin

 I will be in Colorado until Thanksgiving, then heading back to Indiana through Christmas. Please pray for me these next three months in the states--that God would continue to teach me and prepare me to go back to Honduras, and that He would provide the funds to get me back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment