Saturday, September 1, 2012

MY DREAM!!

A few months ago, the Lord layed on my heart the desire to build a girls' home here on the property at Zion's Gate Ministries. It is a dream that has been stirring in my heart for awhile now and I feel like God is calling me to begin taking action!! This month, Nidia and I started meeting with the girls in Los Pinos twice a week for a Bible study, spending time in their homes, and praying with their moms and other women in the community. God is breaking my heart more and more for these girls and the home situations they are living in.

[with Fanny, Dania, Amalia, Sandra, & Nicole]

I have been working alongside Tony's ministry with the boys now for 8 months and have learned so much. The idea is to take the same ideas and principles and apply it to the girls' home. I want to be able to provide basic needs--food, education, and a safe home environment--but more importantly a community of faith, discipleship, and spiritual development. This will also add a new aspect to our ministry as a whole at Zion's Gate Ministries when we host World Race, Passport, and other missionary groups! The women will be able to pour into our girls as the men work with our guys.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I truly believe the Lord has spoken to my heart to start something new January 2013! So the challenge is...$10,000 IN FOUR MONTHS!!! This should give us a good start to laying the foundation and building a house of bricks or concrete blocks. Please prayerfully consider being a part of this ministry by making a financial donation! WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!!

4 comments:

  1. This is so exciting!!!!! Praying hardcore for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you and everyone at zions gate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Life Church is excited to participate in a small way! Check is forth coming and hopefully more to come!! I'm extremely proud of you Cassie!! Keep the "Son" in your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy for continuing to spread the word! And a big thanks to everyone at True Life Church for believing in my dream!

      Delete